You are allowed to use software published by IT Samples at home or work without paying a commercial license fee provided that you downloaded the software yourself directly from itsamples.com, and:
- Use the software on computers for which you are the primary user; or
- Use the software on computers for which there is no primary user and you are a full-time employee of the company that owns the computer; or
- Use the software on computers within your residence.
A commercial license is required to use the software in any way not covered above, including for example:
- Redistributing the software in any manner;
- Embedding the software in or linking it to another program including internal applications, scripts, batch files, etc.;
- Use of the software for technical support on customer computers.
Sales of commercial licenses support IT Samples product development and assure that this Web site continues to offer valuable,
up-to-date tools. IT Samples commercial licenses are priced according to the complexity of the licensed code and its role in the target application.
If you are interested in licensing IT Samples source code for redistribution or inclusion with or as part of a software product, please contact support (at) itsamples.com
Web Site Terms and Conditions
All content included on this website (including, but not limited to, logos, images, designs, graphics, and text) is the property of Igor Tolmachev, IT Samples and as such is protected by the US and International copyright and other intellectual property laws.
Republication of the images and descriptions (other than software) is allowed for editorial use and inclusion in those publications distributed without cost in the ordinary course of your business.
You must obtain written permission of Igor Tolmachev in each case prior to republishing or redistributing any portion of the software found on this Web site, or to use any of the descriptions or images in any materials for resale, trade, promotion, advertising or packaging.